Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Pondering the seasons

So I decided to take a little break from what I was slogging through at work (yep I am still at work and it is almost 7 - the norm lately and not the exception) and looked out the window. It dawned on me that it is almost October!! How did that happen? The year has flown by so fast, I can hardly believe it.

Looking out that window got me pondering the seasons (now I know I have been at work too long today). The fall in San Francisco is really nice. September and October are the best months to visit SF because of the great weather - not much fog.

Since I was pondering the seasons already (and since I am already half delirious it seems) I decided that my favorite season is Fall. There is just something exhilarating about the crispness of the air. I like when it starts to rain too (most people hate the rain but I actually like it a lot - it is very relaxing to watch - preferably with a warm cup of cider and a throw blanket while curled up on the couch).

The fall is a great time to take road trips as well. You can go practically anywhere before it starts to rain. The Benz is practically begging me to take a road trip (it is quite nice to drive). I wish that I had a free weekend, I would drive up to Mt Lassen and visit Burney Falls. Too bad though, no road trips for me in the near future because of work... This brings me to the end of this pointless ramble - back to work I go!

3 comments:

Treats said...

Pondering is the new word for the millenium!

Anonymous said...

If you thought The Hoff's latest song was bad, check this out...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2006450762,00.html

eWitch said...

You are so right about the seasons.it seems like we just got back from the Springs and POOF, Halloween is almost here.
I love the sexy new Benz and cannot wait to go for a spin with you (and maybe we can throw Lou in there too!).
Hugs & Kisses
AuntieE