Monday, September 04, 2006

Pet Pics!

So this weekend I got a new puppy! He is soooooo cute. In light of that, I thought I would post some pictures of all three of my pets:


Baxter - Golden retriever


Big Ben - Red Spotted Tabby - British Shorthair


QE (Queen Elizabeth) - Blue - British Shorthair



So far so good in the harmony dept in my household. My cats are taking the whole puppy thing rather well. QE is not bothered at all it seems. Benny is not eating as much as usual and stays pretty much at the opposite end of the house, but, he hasn't hissed at Baxter yet so that is a good thing. I hope Baxter grows fast so that he can go on hikes!

2 comments:

eWitch said...

QE is just as beautiful as ever, Baxter is adorable, but Auntie E still likes Big Ben best!

Treats said...

Baxter! Baxter! Baxter!