Thursday, February 23, 2006

Crazy Stats

The last two weekends of my life have been awesome (and quite busy)! I have put together some stats of the things that I have accomplished:

States visited: 3 (WA, OR, & CA)
National Parks visited: 2 (Olympic & Redwood)
Waterfalls Seen: 9 (Falls View Falls, Rocky Brook Falls, Marymere Falls, Madison Creek Falls, Trillium Falls, Highway 199 Falls, Middle Fork Falls, and two unnamed falls in the Smith river drainage area of CA)
Miles driven: over 1200 (1000 in the BMW and the rest in the rented Xterra)
Peaks climbed: 2 (Sharp Point/Conical Rock & Mt Walker)
State Parks visited: several (Jedidiah Smith SP, Redwood SP, Humboldt Lagoons SP to name a few).
Redwood trees seen: Many! The CA north coast is full of redwood trees.
New discoveries, random facts uncovered, & goals made: Waterfalls give off negative ions, Gina was on a canoeing team in high school, and a goal was discussed to kayak the north fork of the Smith river in the summer of 2007.

I have to thank all of my traveling/adventuring companions the past two weekends for putting up with me and my crazy ideas (and for adding your own crazy ideas in some cases). Each one of you really added to the experience/enjoyment of the trip and it wouldn't have been the same without any of you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is this Gina? Is she cute?

Anonymous said...

Those are some crazy stats!

Anonymous said...

WOW! You have done so much! I'm happy to be apart of all your crazy adventures!

Love ya!