Sunday, May 14, 2006

Randomness Part 2 - Photo Issue

Random shots of random stuff! I like these pictures so I figured I would give them their 15 minutes...


Washington is very pretty! (Olympic Penninsula)

Castle Rock State Park - viewing platform looking at Monterey Bay


Pt Reyes National Seashore - cool Eucalyptus tree

Very agressive birds at the top of Mt Walker (WA) - I think this bird was posing, I wasn't the only one to get the shot

Dad and I at a waterfall on the middle fork of the Smith River.

Half Dome - My goal in June

Mission Peak in Fremont, CA from the trailhead

Test shot of iris with my new camera!

Me soaking wet at the base of Wolf Creek Falls - Photo courtesy of my friend Mark

View from the trail up Mitchell Canyon while on my Mt Diablo hiking excursion

Ahhh, Maui. This was taken in Haleakala Natl Park.


These are just a few of my favorite pictures. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude,
that's some wicked random pix.
Totally rad. I'm thinkin' that's the rizzle dizzle in terms of random pix.
Late.